15 February 2010

SMILE - LILY ALLEN

When u first left me,i was wanting more
But u were doing that girl next door,what ja do that for
When u first left me,i didn't know what to say
I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day

reff : I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
Now u're calling me up on the phone
So u can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because u're feeling alone
At first when i see u cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst i feel bad for a while,
but then i just smile i go ahead and smile

Whenever u see me you say that u want me back
And i tell u it don't mean jack, no it don't mean jack
I couldn't stop laughing,no i just could help myself
See u messed up my mental health I was quite unwell

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead and smile

dedikasi utk smua yg merasa pernah menyakiti gw..gw hanya bs SENYUM liat tingkah lu pada yg aneh-aneh..
gw ga sejahat lirik di atas kok, yg seneng liat lu pada nangis..tapi gw jg ga kasian liat lu pada nangis..
why? coz dulu wktu lu pada buat gw nangis pun, lu ga peduli kan? hhahaa..skarang pas lu pada betingkah aneh-aneh knapa gw harus peduli?

No comments: