13 September 2009

(dengan grammar yg kacau balau)

someday in a conversation between gf and bf..

gf : if some one tell to me 'are u love me?' what must i do?
bf : u must tell d truth..
gf : i'm affraid,
bf : why must affraid?
gf : affraid to wrong to show my feel..
bf : actually, what u feel??
gf : i dont know what i feel now..but when i tell my problems to him, i can feel better than before..can u meaning this feel?? i can't to tell my feel, just show it to him with all my attention..
bf : are u feel enjoy it??
gf : yes, i sure! i'm feel enjoy it..with all him attention and all him care..
bf : show ur feel, if it can make u feel better..
gf : but how?? he wants to move on and leave me..
bf : hmm, maybe he thinks it will be better..
gf : ahaa,, maybe.. and i dont know what must i do..
bf : listen to ur heart..
gf : yes..i still do that..and it's not easy..i feel was completely wrong..
bf : someday, u can tell to him what ur feel now.. i'm sure..
gf : but i sure, it's too late..

--the end--

No comments: